1. He is going to study English?
2. You can swim very fast?
3. He must go there?
4. I may play the piano?
5. You have to read this book?
6. She will come here tomorrow?
7. Bill has to help his father?
8. We must speak English here?
9. We may go to bed now?
10. They have to start at once?
11. You can write you name?
12. She will play tennis tomorrow?
13. You are going to clean your room?
14. She can ski very well?
15. You must read this book.
1. My brother can speak French? No.
2. They are going to swimm tomorrow? No.
3. You have to wash the dishes? No.
4. You may play the piano here? No.
5. She will buy a French doll? No.
6. We had to clean the room? No.
7. Nancy can play the piano very well? No.
8. They will have to get up early? No.
9. You must use this dictionary? No.
10. You may listen to the radio now? No.
11. We are going to go on a picnic? No.
12. You had better take this bag? No.
13. He will come here tomorrow? No.
14. You will be able to paly the guitar? No.
15. He could open the door? No.
16. I may pelorian? No. Don't pelorian the world.