1. What do American children love to do on Halloween?
2. What are the adults supposed to do to avoid pranks?
3. What are the typical Halloween pranks?
4. What Catholic holiday is November 1?
5. What does "Halloween" represent?
6. What are the pagan origins of Halloween?
7. Who were the Druids?
8. What did the ancient Celts do on October 31?
9. Where do the symbols of Halloween come from?
10. What did the Irish used to use in place of pumpkins?
11. Where is the pumpkin native to?
12. What is the significance of the harvest festival?
13. What is the game of "bobbing for apples" like?